Skip Navigation

[Closed] Set expiry Membership expiry date

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: set the membership expiry date to one year.

Any hint? Thank you!!

Marco

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please kindly share more information about your issue. Where you want to set your membership date - using CRED form?

Hi Minesh,

Not sure. I've followed through Toolset tutorial about creating a membership site and charging user for it: everything works fine.
What I'd like to achieve is to be able to "suspend" the member posting capability until the new membership fee is paid.
If this is achievable through CRED, all the better!

Thank you,

Marco

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

With your site how you decide that member has paid the fees or not?

Could you please share your problem URL?
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Set expiry Membership expiry date’ is closed to new replies.