Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Sending emails to the values in a repetitive field

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I have a custom post type "projects" and have a repetitive email custom field in this post type to add contributors to the project. (I'm showing the content only to those whose emails are added.)

Anyway I'm sending a notification email to the people whose email are added to this repetitive email field with a CRED form. The first email works fine as expected but the emails aren't sent to the second, third, fourth emails in this field.

Is there a fix for this problem, or do I have to limit the number of emails to a certain number, create different fields for them and put all of them there which is a little bit cumbersome for the user experience? Any suggestions?

Repetitive Fields are arrays and wont work fine on notifications.

You need to create a single valid value for emac "receiver" (send to > your choice)

You can send it to ONE recipient defined in a Form Field (so you need many notifications for emac new recipient).

Does this confirm your doubt?

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.