Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Send notification mail to more than one user

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.37 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,
I need a help in my CRED form. I've set a notification when a new post is created. I've created an email field, and I set recipient option, with this field selected.

With only one mail, it works well. But what I really need is the possibility to add more than one email addresses as recipient.
How can I do that?

Thanks,
M.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marco,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Where would the additional recipient's email come from ?

From here I can advise on what to do .

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I would like that all recipient's mail come from the same custom field.

So in my custom field I'll have "email1@toolset.com, email2@toolset.com, email3@toolset.com".

M.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the clarity,

Actually this won't be possible since the email field only takes 1 email per field. What you can do tho is to add multiple email fields and create separate instances of notification for each email.

Thanks
Shane

Mmmm, that's a problem...Because the emails are dynamic and I don't know how many emails there are..

There is no way to do that? Some custom code or something like?

M.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

The only way I see this possible is by using some form of custom code to send the mails to these email.

Unfortunately such custom code would be out of the scope of our support forum. The most I can do is to bring this issue to our team as a feature request.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.