Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Send notification after submit cred to a E-mail specified in a field

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The customer in this ticket created a Generic CRED email field to send their notifications to. However this field did not show up in the notification settings.

Solution:

The issue is that the value must be set to save to the database.
Could you try adding "persist: 1," as this should resolve the issue.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcoR-6 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,
I have to send a notify email to a user after the post is created with CRED form. I have created a generic field called "email-user", and I tried to set "Send notification to a specified email in a form field", but the select doesn't work (I cannot select anything).

Can you provide a piece of code to create a generic email field, that it can be visible in the select?

Regards,
M.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marco,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Could you try adding "persist: 1," to the generic fields and update the form and let me know if the problem is resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks, it works!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.