Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Select image button doesn’t work at WP editor box

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

When trying to save the post - layout is being lost. Also Image select button for types custom field doesn't work and causes error to metabox plugin.

Solution:

Client has resolved it with latest Views and Types updates.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by armandsE 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Error_1.JPG

When trying to save the post - layout is being lost. Also Image select button for types custom field doesn't work and causes error to metabox plugin. However, the Image select button won't work with metabox plugin disabled.

Hello,

It seems to be a compatibility issue, please confirm it by these:
1) deactivate other plugins(except Toolset plugins), and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, and test again
2) If the problem is fixed, find and locate the problem plugin/theme by this:
Activate other plugins/theme one by one

For the "metabox plugin" issues, since I don't have a copy of metabox plugin in my localhost, please provide a copy of your website in below private message box, I need to duplicate and debug the problem in a live website. thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

For such kind of compatibility issues, there isn't any ETA to fix the problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.