Skip Navigation

[Closed] Search/sorting with AJAX updating and audio player

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hello 🙂

I want to add radio buttons to sort podcast episodes here hidden link

Scroll down below posts to find the taxonomy sorting radio buttons, I've put them there for you to see, because they don't work properly.

Problem as you can see is with AJAX updating of the sorting filters, the audio player disapears. Is there anything I can do to fix this? A search button to reload the page wouldn't work for this simple sorting of podcast series.

Best regards
Lykke

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Lykke,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this view and the audio player is set up in the backend.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Search/sorting with AJAX updating and audio player’ is closed to new replies.