Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Search form does not filter results correctly

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Just would like to crosscheck did you able to reproduce the same issue on discover-wp.com as well? Could you please confirm and if yes, could you please share access details for discover-wp.com?

Minesh
Supporter

I forward your concern to our T2 support and they will work on it in order to identify the issue. Please hold on for further updates.

I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

It has been weeks since I heard anything. Will you be getting back to me anytime soon?

Hi Tom,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader.

Minesh is away these days and I'm posting here to inform you that this issue is resolved in the latest Toolset release.

Please update all Toolset plugins to the last versions and test if the issue is resolved.

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed,
Thanks for a quick reply. I have views 2.2 installed which I believe is current. The issue persists.

When I go to a product page.
hidden link

and filter the wood type the filter works correctly. for instance if I filter the goblets for pear wood, I get only goblets and only goblets in pear wood.

But another of the filter queries is supposed to filter out any item that has a stock quantity of less than 1, I do not want customers to see out of stock items. This filter does not work. I should not see item 219-220, 2 cups in pear wood.

Hi Tom,

The latest Views version is 2.2.1 . We just launched it 27th of September.

Please register Toolset in your website and update all toolset plugins to the latest versions.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Our developers have provided the hotfix in order to fix this issue:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/radio-field-validation-message-not-displayed/

Could you please follow the instructions given with the above link and try to resolve your issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.