Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Search filter not working as expected

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Clay 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

I am trying to: Filter a view by custom field checkbox

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: a filtered list of posts (when I check the checkbox and click "search"

Instead, I got: the same unfiltered list

Minesh helped me with the code for a similar view. When I copied and pasted that code into this view, it did not work.

Hi Clay,

I'mmohammed, the Toolset support team leader. I will do my best to help you.

Unfortunately, Minesh is away today and the next Monday as well so, I don't think it will a good idea to wait until he comes to fix your issue.

So, I will handle your request. it would take some time for me to check your website and check the code that Minesh added.

So, please wait until I get back to you again.

Thanks.

Hi Clay,

I added a Query Filter to your view that filters by URL parameter (wpv-wpcf-work-status) that depends on the checkbox value.

Can you please test it and let me know if it works?

Thanks.

Yes, that's great. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.