Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Search and replace data created in a Types Field using the Better S&R plugin or

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
WordPress CPT.jpg
ToolsCPTfield.jpg
ReplaceDataURL.jpg

I am trying to: Search and replace data (a URL) that is a field created by WP-Types used to point to a podcast stored in Azure.

I visited this URL: I used phpMyAdmin and also tried the Better Search and Replace plugin.

I expected to see: tables / field name / data

Instead, I got: No mention of the WP-Types field data.

Screenshots attached.

Hello,

WP-Types fields are WP custom fields, so you will find them all in postmeta table. Go to that table and look for "wpcf-audio-blog-url" in meta_key. You will find the value in meta_value.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

Good answer! Thank you, Adriano. You are the best!

You are welcome 😉

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.