Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Script error asking for a library that not exist./access upload error

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rafaelL-2 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
error toolset.jpg

After update last version of toolset i get a error on toolset script that a library not exist. i get a error.

Dependencias no disponibles views-blocks-frontend registrolmc.cl wp-content/plugins/wp-views/public/js/views-frontend.js toolset-common-es-masonry (faltante) 3.2.2

That happen on 2 sites,

And when tried to update access i get a error of forbiden to update.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Your website's debug information shows that you have the 3.2.2 version of the Toolset Views plugin, whereas the latest version is 3.3.4.

For legacy plugins like Views and Layouts, you'll not see the automatic update notification in the admin area, so this is what I'll recommend:

1. You can deactivate and delete the current Layout plugin and install the latest one, downloaded from:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#legacy-plugins

2. From the admin area, you can download and install the latest Blocks plugin which offers all the features available in the Views plugin, with an added advantage that you'll be able to update it from the admin area.

Note: After activating the Blocks plugin the Views plugin will be automatically deactivated and you can then select the option "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build" for the "Editing experience", to keep using the classic/legacy editor.
( from WP Admin -> Toolset -> Settings -> General )

Once, you'll have the latest Blocks plugin the script error should be fixed and you can then update all Toolset plugins to the latest versions. In case the issue with the automatic update process persists, please share the exact error/warning message that is shown on the screen or in the server's error logs.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.