Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Saving failed on Layouts configuration page

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:I am trying to chage Default Bootstrap Column width on Layouts Configuration page, but I get "Saving failed. Please reload the page and try again" message (image attached).

Solution: Update to the latest version of Toolset Layouts.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by umbertoZ 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Captura.JPG

I am trying to chage Default Bootstrap Column width on Layouts Configuration page, but I get "Saving failed. Please reload the page and try again" message (image attached).

What can I do to fix this. I tried deactivating some plugin, but it doesn't work.

Is there a way to change it manually on phpmyadmin? What should I look for?

thanks

Hi, I'm able to replicate this problem in my own local site. Let me reach out to my 2nd tier support team for some additional information, and I will update you as soon as I can.

Hi, this problem has been resolved in the latest release of Layouts, version 2.5.1. Please update to the latest version of the software and let me know if the problem is not resolved.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.