Skip Navigation

[Closed] Save button in cell does nothing wordpress 4.5

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 7 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying to: Edit a cell in layouts in wordpress 4.5, clicking save button after cell editing does nothing, same as save&close button, this is since upgraded to wordpress 4.5

Note: This only happens on firefox browser on chrome, it is working ok, except layouts, no item is shown, also i dissable every plugin and still the same

Dear Dario,

I can not duplicate same problem with the latest version of Firefox browser,
see below test site:
hidden link
user/pass: xgren/111111

How do you setup the problem cell? What theme are you using?
Can you duplicate same problem in above test site?

If you can not duplicate same problem too, please check these in your own website:
1) You are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) Deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme (Or Toolset Starter theme) and test again.

I've tryied everything, this is only happening on my macbook the error console:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.0
/wp-content/plugins/layouts/toolset/toolset-common/utility/js/jstorage.min.js:5 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/editor/js/views/LayoutView.js:448 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'show_saving' of undefined

I have reinstalled plugins, deactivating toolset theme and can't solve the problem, i cannot reproduce the problem on the test server

Are we talking about this problem
You are using a local webserver in your macbook, and the problem only exists in the firefox browser of your macbook.
If it is, I suggest you check the firefox browser you are using, re-install the firefox borwser, deactivate other add-on of the browser, and test again.

My site not in localhost, it's online host, this happens only on macbook with chrome or firefox at home, in the office i can work normally

Captura.JPG

Ok, i tryied with another windows computer and have same error as with MAC, attached image of the error, all plugins dissable and default wordpress theme, just toolset layouts plugin, and still can save and close, wordpress 4.5 is in spanish, i can give you admin crentials if you need to have a look

More news:

Windows 10 with chrome latest version working
Android 6.0 with chrome latest version working
MAC OS with chrome latest version not working
Windows 7 with chrome latest version not working

Please fill below private detail box with the login details and ftp access of your test site, I need test and debug it in a live website, thanks

I recently did a manual upgrade of wordpress as susggested: http://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress#Manual_Update
But the problem still there, only with loyouts, everything else works well.
Please i need help with this

I also reseted the database and still same problem, restored back the database

I tried the credentials you provided in post:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/save-button-in-cell-does-nothing-wordpress-4-5/#post-390810
But I get this error message:
your-domain-name redirected you too many times.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please check it, thanks

I have updated admin details

Thanks

Sorry, same error message:
your-domain-name redirected you too many times.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please check if the wordpress admin side is behind some firewall, I can not even open the login page, but the front-end is fine.

My hosting had firewall restrictions i have enable to allow connections from china, if you need acces from another land let me know

Best regards
Dario

The topic ‘[Closed] Save button in cell does nothing wordpress 4.5’ is closed to new replies.