Skip Navigation

[Resolved] running a hook on cred_redirect_after_delete_action

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user would like to run custom code when a post is deleted. He tried the cred_redirect_after_delete_action action but it does not help him.

Solution:
Because we need to do some logic that depends on the post data, which is already deleted at this stage, we need to use another action/filter.

We suggest using a Post Edit form that will change the status of the post to "Trash" and rely on the cred_save_post hook.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/?page_id=19753#cred_save_data

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Pat

I would like to create a hook that fire after a cred delete action. I have found the cred_redirect_after_delete_action hook but I don't want to redirect but need to make a specific action after this delete action.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Pat,

By mistake, I have made this ticket as still in progress, I'll close it now.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.