Skip Navigation

[Resolved] route planning

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by martinB-16 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

How can I integrate route planning into toolset maps?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I'm afraid, route planning feature is not available in Toolset Maps. It would require a fair deal of customization that falls outside the scope of support that we provide here in the forums.

Alternatively, there are a number of third-party map plugins that can be used for maps where route planning is needed. Here are a few articles that review some of the popular options:
hidden link
hidden link

regards,
Waqar

this is what i want.jpg
settings.jpg

Thanks for the answer. Maybe you misunderstood my question. I am very satisfied with toolset maps and don't want any other tool. I only miss the option that a visitor can calculate a route to a marker from the toolset.

See pictures.

Maybe it works and I only did something wrong with the google maps api.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back and for sharing the screenshot.

I'm afraid, the closest possible built-in feature is the "toolset-maps-distance-value", which would only return the numeric distance value and not the route on the map:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/maps/maps-shortcodes/#toolset-maps-distance-value

For a visual route mapping, you'll need some third-party map plugin.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Frontend.jpg

Hi,
it works and is very easy!
see picture

Toolset-Button:
Link

<em><u>hidden link</u></em> field='adress' output='raw'][/types]
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.