Skip Navigation

[Closed] Restrict toolset post form data

This support ticket is created 3 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.55 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Team,

I want to restrict toolset post form data. Here is the example please take a look.

For example,
Normal user field this form and this data should be accessible to his facilitator user(Like his parent user)
hidden link

So can you please provide me solution for this scenario.

Here is the backend credential. Please take a look & do configure/solution it.

Waiting for your reply on the same.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have removed your website credentials in your post, it is not safe to share them publicly.

I can login your website, in the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
It is a post form for creating new "Client Session Reflections" post.

Please elaborate the question with more details:
Normal user field this form and this data should be accessible to his facilitator user(Like his parent user)

Which one is "his facilitator user"? how do you define the parent/child relationship between him and facilitator user?

The topic ‘[Closed] Restrict toolset post form data’ is closed to new replies.