Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Resources page not displaying content

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Resources page not displaying content

Solution:
The user did not added the value for the wrap attribute available with

You can find the proposed solution, in this case with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/resources-page-not-displaying-content/#post-1220333

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by charlesG-4 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: figure out why my resources page is broken after php 7.2 upgrade

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: half of the header loads. Get this error: : Uncaught DivisionByZeroError: Modulo by zero in /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv.class.php:2218
Stack trace:
#0 /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv.class.php(1997): WP_Views->render_view(9816, '1f3b3f4d03a858e...')
#1 /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv.class.php(604): WP_Views->render_view_ex(9816, '1f3b3f4d03a858e...')
#2 [internal function]: WP_Views->short_tag_wpv_view(Array, '', 'wpv-view')
#3 /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): uopz_call_user_func(Array, Array, '', 'wpv-view')
#4 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
#5 /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(wpv\\-t...', 'do_shortcode_ta...', '\n <div cla...')
#6 /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv-shortcodes.php(2952): do_shortcode('\n <div cla...')
#7 /nas/content/live/virtruphp7/wp-content/plugins/wp in

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

First of all - After checking to debug information you shared with us, I found that you are using outdated WPML plugin. We always recommend running your site with latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL WPML plugins to the latest official released version. You can download the latest WPML plugin release from your WPML accounts page:
=> https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

In addition to this - I also see that you are using the outdated WordPress version. Please update WordPress version to 5.1.1.

After updating WPML + WordPress, If your issue still persists, In order to minimize the cause of the issue:

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

If the above step does not help, please feel free to contact me here with access details.
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi,

Minesh is on vacation, your will get the answer in tomorrow morning

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the access details but unfortunately, the access details you shared with me is not working at this end.

Can you please send me working access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Checking in on this since I haven't heard back in a few days.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - queue is really busy for now.

However, I managed to find the issue.

With the following view:
=> hidden link

The loop was added as given under:

<wpv-loop wrap="" pad="true">

I've changed that line as given under:

<wpv-loop wrap="4" pad="true">

I can see now the page is loaded successfully. Can you please confirm.

Appreciate the help! But unfortunately this page is still broken. It should look like this: hidden link

The update broke other pages in the same way as well. For example: hidden link It seems to be any pages using Toolset views. Is there some change that occured that I can use to go in and fix things?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - again the access details you shared is not working, Can you please send me working access details.

In addition to that, do you see the same error which you shared in your initial post on the following page?
=> hidden link

It looks like this may just be a JS error? Does Toolset views use Slick slider natively? If so , it looks like its just not firing (or not firing correctly). Any thoughts on this?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.