Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Reset password redirect not working

This support ticket is created 6 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Author

Hi guys,

I'm trying to setup the whole registering/login/reset password for a client website but I'm having issues with the last part of it.

Everything's fine with the registration and the log in.
I had the forgot password correctly set up and it's working fine.

When I get to the last page the reset password it seems like it's not working. The redirect (that I set up to the custom login page) isn't working and even the password itself it's not reset.

Would you please check?

The site is hidden link the login page is hidden link you can create an account and check by yourself

Thank you
Carlo

After several trials it looks like a compatibility problem with hide-my-wp plugin I'm using to block access to wp-login.php

Any chance you can investigate this and solve this compatibility issue?

Otherwise why use custom login form when wp-login.php is still accessible I thought it was a perfect solution for security reasons but deactivating hide-my-wp doesn't help

Thanks
Carlo

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Carletto

Can you describe your set up, as I installed the Hide My WordPress plugin and changed the login url and didn't have any problems with the reset password functionality, it worked as expected.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.