Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Reset button doesn't reset location field

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by davidR-12 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

1. No the page contents are not in static HTML like the image you posted. They are in the Elementor Pro page building system . I don't see any of that code.

2. I have created a new page and added the shortcode and set up a second API key. The issue persists.

David

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello David, Luo passed this ticket to me. Hope this is OK.

I checked the URL: hidden link

I found that if I click "Use My Location" button first time, it works and then I click on "Reset" button it works, but once I click on "Reset" button "Use My Location" button is not working. Is this the issue you are experiencing as well.

Sorry for the delay, after I fix my network problem, I can duplicate the same problem in a fresh wordpress installation, it is related with the AJAX filters, and I have escalate it to our 2nd tier supporters, will update here if there is any news.

Currently, you can edit the post view "Custom Search Settings":
1) In section "Custom Search Settings", switch to option "Full page refresh when visitors click on the search button"
2) In section "Search and Pagination", add a submit button into search form, and test again.

Is there any update on this?

Regards,

David

It has been confirmed and escalated to our developers, I will update here if there is any news.

Hi,

Toolset maps 2.0.1 has been launched with a fix for your issue. please let us know if your issue has been fixed.

Thanks

Please try the Toolset maps 2.0.1, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

And feedback if the problem is fixed, thanks

Hi Luo,

Yes the issue is now resolved. Thank you Luo and Mohammed.

Regards,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.