Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Reset and submit button in mobile

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christos 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi Waqar
How can customize the font of the labels, the texts of the selections on the filters, the reset button etc..
Please check my screenshot hidden link

Thank you in advance

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To control the font styles for the search field labels and buttons ( submit & reset ), you'll find the style settings in the relevant blocks.

Screenshot search filters:
hidden link

Screenshot button:
hidden link

For styling elements that don't have visual styling controls (like the text inside the select field options), you can include custom CSS code.

Example:

.wpv-filter-form .form-group select {
    color: black;
}

Note: To check and customize the CSS code that is applying to different page elements, you can use Google Chrome's inspect element tool, as explained in this guide:
hidden link

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.