Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Replicating Avada Page headers in Layouts

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 10:00 8:00 – 14:00 8:00 – 14:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 11:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Pago_Pago (GMT-11:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by eldredC 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Mladen Andrejic.

Author
good.PNG
bad.PNG

How do I easily entirely replicate the Avada header when using Layouts?

On my Home Page: hidden link I have the header as I want it. On this page I am not using the Layouts template but the default template as I do on the Contact Us page as well.

How do I make sure that any other pages such as: hidden link which is built with Layouts have exactly the same header. Is there a simple 'Set my Layouts to look like my theme' button?

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Toolset Support.

Did you check the Avada cells and rows? There are pre-defined Rows and cells from Avada.

Please check this document and see if it helps you.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-avada-integration/

Thanks.

I did, but using the Avada cells still doesn't replicate the layout when only the theme is controlling the layout.

For example the Contact info, top left appears in a slightly different place in the Layouts control than when in the theme control.

I have managed to fiddle around a little but now the style is beginning to replicate the Avada theme I have set up but not quite. For example the main menu is off centre to the right

Please see the two pages

This is how the header should look
hidden link

And this is is as close as I can get but its not right.
hidden link

Hello,

Can you please add this to your custom CSS :

#wrapper > div.fusion-header-wrapper.container-fluid.idx-b > div > div.fusion-header > div > div > a {
margin-left: 183px;
}

#wrapper > div.fusion-secondary-header.container-fluid.avada-logo-integration.idx-a > div > div.col-sm-4.col-sm-offset-2 {
margin-left: 0px;
}

#wrapper > div:nth-child(5) > div > div {
width: initial;
}

Thanks.

Ok, it is a partial fix. thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.