Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Repeating Fields save just last value in repeating array

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ljuba 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

"- As usual, we need a new ticket.
I have no details here to open one myself, can you open one describing the issue in detail?
Or you provide them in the next post and I will split it.
"

No problem, but I prefer that I expose it here and that you open tickets as it will be the time/resource wasting to introduce another supporter with all details.

(ordinary) REPEATER FIELDS (BUG???)

Hopefully animated GIF is supported. I will try. Also I will split it in two as size is slightly over 1 MB limit.

P. S. - ENTIRE SITE IS WITHOUT ANY SINGLE REPEATER FIELD GROUP!!!

Backend is ==> hidden link

On GIF you can see:

1) Post contain two ordinary repeater fields - Single Line and Image (you can try it on both).

2) Post atabase keep only last record (what show also front page > Opciones - green lines) - XXXXXXXXXXx.

This problem is only happening on this install.

I exported the Types contents and saved that fields locally. It works fine.

Hence, there is an error hidden on this site, either due to the outdated Plugins (but most likely not) or, this is more likely, due to another Plugin.

Please test this with Toolset only, no custom theme and no other plugin, making sure that Toolset is updated, and the minimal requirements met:
https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

If then the issue does persist, could you provide me a copy of this site?
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

OK. I believe you. After Elementor - Toolset update integration, I will 'clean the mess', export the modules and reinstall the server. If issue will persist, I will open new ticket.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.