Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Remove new Wrapper in Views

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasS-11 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Since no one is replying to https://toolset.com/forums/topic/disabling-new-view-wrapper-div-in-views-1-11/ i had to start a new topic.

Almost a year ago, you said:

Hi Andrze,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I must apologize for the extensive delay in my response.

This has been something that many of our customers has been asking for a similar solution so this would definitely be a solution that our other customers can use.

However due to the complaints we have been getting about this our developers have decided to add a new option to our views plugin to remove this from the view output.

This feature will be implemented in one of our future releases.

So you need not to worry because a solution is on the way.

Thanks,
Shane

How should "one of the future releases" be understood?

I asked for a feature 2 years ago, and nothing has happened eventhough i was told that my suggestion was already on the development road..
I gave up on this, and developed my own plugin for this matter - and it had me very disappointed.

Therefore i have to ask, if this is another empty promise, like the previous one?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I checked on our issues tracker and see that this is still in the drawing board.

Currently the best thing I can advise is to continue using workaround as currently is not on the priority list of features to implement.

I also cannot give a timeline to when this will occur either.

Thanks,
Shane

Okay. I guess that is how it is.

Thank you anyway.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.