Skip Navigation

[Closed] Reject connection problem and I can't start making page with toolset page form

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
toolset2.JPG
toolset1.JPG
capture error.JPG

Tell us what you are trying to do?

- Im trying to make page using toolset

but I can't use toolset while getting this message.

I got the message that " reject connection to "https://ref.toolset.com" .

I attached capture error message.

What should I do?

thx...

plus, I don't know how to use toolset view on the element.

I attached capture about this problem.

I'm referring to your youtube what you did upload.

toolset1.jpg is mine.

I can't find "Custom Search" tab in my toolset....

but your is not(toolset2.jpg)

What's the difference...?

thx!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Regarding the connection closed issue, I suggest you reach to your hosting provider and ask if there is any firewall from their end that is blocking access to our server. If that does not help, I can check with our system team.

Regarding the Elementor widget, this issue is already reported to our developers and will be fixed soon. In the meanwhile, you can try the workaround in this reply https://toolset.com/forums/topic/elementor-toolset-view-is-not-showing-the-custom-search-panel-option-2/#post-1762757

I hope this helps. I remain at your disposal.

Thx Mr.Jaml

but I don't know where can I find

[wpv-form-view name="rfg-search-for-cars" target_id="1234"]

and

[wpv-view name="rfg-search-for-cars" view_display="layout"]

in my case

and also

where I should input that short-code in my dashboard.

Would you tell me where can I find my search&resert short code and where I insert thats.

Thx

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Jamal is busy with some other work. I'm stepping-in and will take care of this ticket. Hope this is OK.

You should add a text module using Elementor instead of View's widget and with Text module, you will see the "Fields and View" button using that button you should try to add your desired view.

If you do not know how to do it, please send me problem URL and access details and I'm happy to fix this on your behalf.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Reject connection problem and I can't start making page with toolset page form’ is closed to new replies.