Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Refresh second view when first view refreshes

This support ticket is created 5 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I have 2 views on a page.
First one has a parametric search items and the view refreshes when the user changes a parameter search field (set by AJAX refresh).
When the results of this first view are refreshed, I would like the second view to refresh at the same time.

Is there a way to do that? In setup or by code? If code, what do you have sample code I can use?
Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Satin,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Unfortunately no its not possible to do in the settings, since each view AJAX setting is tied to itself. It might be possible with code to do but we don't have any sample code on how to do this .

What I recommend that you do is to is to contact one of the contractors that are registered on our site in order to get this done for you.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.