Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Reduce Page Size & Script

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I've a Premium Licence of WP Rocket Plugin and want to know if it goes well with toolset plugins or not ?
I meen what about reducing script sizes and requests if I use Layouts , Views or Any Toolset Plugin
My site is 120 kb Page size and if It increased additional 80-100 kb it would be OK!
as I read on many forums that the script only would be 250 kb ( Double Size of the site )
So Tell Me PLZ If It goes well to buy the full package

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. Yes it should work good with WP Rocket plugin but please note that we do not offer any special compatibility with them. However, it should work without any problem. We have different settings in the plugins, for example in Views you can set that whether to load Bootstrap from the theme or another plugin or from Toolset.

We also have 30 days money-back guarantee so it is safe for you to try Toolset plugins.
https://toolset.com/buy/

Thank you

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.