Everything was working great until I changed my category (taxonomy) slug from STATE to STATES.
1. I have a taxonomy slug called "state".
2. I created a page called "State" with the slug "state" to display my view template [wpv-view name="Taxonomy View"]
3. Changed the taxonomy slug to "states".
4. Changed the page slug to "states" aswell (to see the view template)
5. The "states" slug wouldn't load the page so then i changed the Page & Tax slug back to "state".
Now I have my original settings/slugs BUT i get NOTE: This webpage has a redirect loop - This site has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
FIXED: I came to you guys last for help. I know youre super busy. I got some help out. To those with the same problem.
Go to your database/MySQL. Then go to wp_redirection_items. Delete the old page/slug that you are no longer using. That part did completely fix it so I permanently deleted my page in wordpress and recreated it.