Skip Navigation

[Resolved] recaptcha error after user form submission

This support ticket is created 7 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by tinoU 7 years, 12 months ago.

Author

Hi,

I'm using a CRED user form and on submission a recaptcha error occurs after the form submit button is pressed. The form then says that a wrong recaptcha was entered (V2 recaptcha). In addition to that I get the following error message on the head of the page:

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/classes/Form_Builder.php on line 1709

Warning: file_get_contents(<em><u>hidden link</u></em> in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/classes/Form_Builder.php on line 1709

All my plugins are upto date, upto Toolset 2.0 (25 April 2016).

Can you please help. thanks

I managed to resolve it, it was a server side issue. I changed

allow_url_fopen=0

to

allow_url_fopen=1

on php.ini file.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.