Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Real Estate reference website

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Could you please let me know the URL to the Toolset "Real Estate" reference website? I can not find it now, but had access to it just a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Our references sites are available here https://discover-wp.com/site-templates/
The real estate demo has been removed, as we are pushing towards using Blocks, and the real estate demo site was built using the legacy views and layouts.

I wonder if you are talking about the general demo or a demo site created for you on our discover-wp website?

Please note, that the demo website, you may create have a limited lifecycle and are automatically dropped after a while.

Finally, you may use our framework installer to install a demon on your site, scroll down to the bottom of the page here https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#application-frameworks

Thanks Jamal. The problem I have is that I elected to purchase Toolset based on the Real Estate reference site. Suddenly, everything has changed. Do you intend to re-publish a Real Estate reference site based on blocks? That would be very helpful. Thanks,

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Indeed, we intend to publish a new version using Blocks, but that's still not scheduled yet and we do not have an estimated time for it yet.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.