Skip Navigation

[Closed] Raw input fields and more HTML5 tags?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Waqas.

Author

Hi.

It would be nice if there was a possibility to actually use number type inputs as custom fields..
If i use a "numberic field" as custom field, it outputs a input of type text - which is not what i want..

Further more it would be nice to use more HTML tags in inputs (i.e. range, step, min, max, etc.) but the fields doesnt support it ..

Also please consider a possibility to render "raw" inputs without standard markup with the divs etc. It would really save alot of javascripting..

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for your suggestions, these are much valuable to us. I have delivered your thoughts to the relevant Dev Team. Hope they consider it for a future release.

I am closing this thread now, please feel free to open a new thread whenever needed.

The topic ‘[Closed] Raw input fields and more HTML5 tags?’ is closed to new replies.