Skip Navigation

[Closed] quantity selector and add to cart issue

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I've two problems
first when I edit quantity of items by selector or I click the add to cart button, the price section switch the currency from euros to dollars

second problem concern the quantity selected, even if I'm going to add more than single item I get cart with only one of it.

Dear matteo,

Are we talking about the WooCommerce Views shortcode [wpv-woo-buy-or-select]?
Both of the problem you mentioned above are abnormal, please check this in your website:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
2) Enable PHP debug mode, copy and paste the debug logs here
PHP Debugging
In case you think that Types or Views are doing something wrong (what we call a bug), you should enable PHP error logging. Again, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:
ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
This will produce a file called ‘error_log.txt’ in your WordPress root directory. Make sure that the web server can create and write this file. If it cannot, use an FTP program to create the file and make it writable to Apache (normally, user www-data).
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/
3) also check if there is any JS error occurs in your website:
Javascript Debugging
Many of the operations in WordPress require Javascript. Any error, due to anything, may cause all Javascript to stop and prevent things from happening. In Chrome, click on Tools->Javascript console. Normally, it should be clean. If you see any message, we should know about it.

The topic ‘[Closed] quantity selector and add to cart issue’ is closed to new replies.