Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Product image gallery/slider

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nikolaS-3 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Is it possible to implement this plugin for product images gallery through toolset layout?

Link to plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-gallery-slider/

Thanks

Hi, I just ran a quick test and it does not appear to be working with Layouts or with the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode in a Content Template. If you'd like, I can open a ticket and ask my 2nd tier support team to investigate, however, Layouts is in a maintenance mode so I'm not sure we will be able to address new compatibility issues quickly in Layouts. Let me know if you would like me to submit that internal ticket and we can begin a compatibility investigation.

Ok, thanks for answer.

Until layouts are compatible with that plugin, do you have any other solution to achieve similar gallery layout?

Thanks!

Unfortunately no, because it's not working with Content Templates either. In order to style the Product pages with Toolset, you must use WooCommerce Views and either a Content Template or a Layout. Since it's not working in either place, I don't have a current solution. I can ask our team to investigate making this work with our Content Templates and Product Gallery shortcodes if you'd like. Or if a different gallery slider plugin has better results, you might consider switching as a faster solution. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Ok. I'll try to come up with something 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.