Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How can I show ” Product Bundle ” plugin related products

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I'm using the " Product bundles " WooCommerce extension and I'm don't find a way to display the related products.

Solution:
This was not supported in WooCommerce Views.

WooCommerce Views 2.6.2 came with a solution for this behaviour.
So, please update WooCommerce Views to the latest version.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by matteoF 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

Hi,
I've a problem with Product Bundles. I built a layout to display a product page in woocommerce. I used a content template to show product image, its title, price, category and some infos but I'm not able to display the Bundle content like a list of the products are into the bundle

There is a specific shortcode? I tried an hidden shortcode but it doesn't work ( _bundle_data )

I also have the problem of quantity selector and button to add to cart...they are not visible

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Matteo,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I can take a look into this for you but would you mind providing me with a screenshot of the issue or a short video of the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

I attached a screenshot of a product bundle view. I need to show the products are into the product bundle

Schermata 2016-05-16 alle 10.17.50.png

the screenshot

Shane
Supporter

Hi Matteo,

From your screenshot I believe that you are referring to the "Prodotti Correlati" Section correct?

If so then you can use the shortcode below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-related_products

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

No I'm talking about the hidden link plugin

The screenshot shows a product bundle with some boxes...I need a View shortcode or something else useful to display the products are into the bundle, so each box into overall package

Also the quantity selector is hidden...I found similar topics:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/price-shortcode-not-working-with-product-bundle/

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-views-doesnt-display-add-to-cart-on-composite-products/

Shane
Supporter

Hi Matteo,

Thank you for the clarity.

I went ahead and escalated your ticket to get more clarity on this one.

Hopefully we can get a response soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello Matteo,

I’m Mohammed Toolset support second tier and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I need to check and debug the issue locally.For this, I will need a copy of the product bundle.

You can send a download link to the plugin in the next private reply.

I may need to check the issue on your website.So, please provide the access credentials to you admin dashboard in the next reply as well.

Private reply means that only me and you can access it.

Thanks.

Hi Matteo,

I've checked our internal queues for the issue and didn't find anything related.

That's because the first client here didn't respond.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/price-shortcode-not-working-with-product-bundle/

And the other one is not related:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-views-doesnt-display-add-to-cart-on-composite-products/

It's a compatibility issue and we may need the plugin author to corporate with us to achieve the compatibility between WooCommerce Vies and the bundled products plugin.

However, I'm discussing this with the development team to see what can be done.

Please wait and I will mention the updates here.

Thanks.

Hi Matteo,

After discussing this with the development team.

They considered this as a new feature to implement the compatibility between WooCommerce Views and the product bundles plugin.

And the good news that they decided to implement the compatibility.

As I can't give you an accurate ETA to launch this, you can follow this ticket and I will notify you once I get any updates.

Thanks and regards.

thank you, I'll check for updates

Hi Matteo,

We'ave a shortcode that can display the related products in the bundle product.

I've tested it and it works perfectly.

The following is a sample "content template" content that displays the product bundle details.

Please test it and let me get your feedback.

[wpv-woo-breadcrumb]
[wpv-woo-product-image size="shop_single" output="" gallery_on_listings="no"]
<div class="summary entry-summary">
  <h3>POWERED BY TOOLSET - [wpv-post-title] </h3>  
  [wpv-woo-product-price]
  [wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text=""]  
</div>
[wpv-woo-display-tabs disable_reviews_tab="no"]

Thanks.

Perfect! thank you so much

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.