Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Product Archive Template

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I tried to create a customized product category archive page in layout + Toolset Bootstrap theme.
First I checked "WooCommerce Views plugin default product archive template" from Woocommerce Views options section. After I built and added a wordpress archive view in my layout assigned to Product Categories, but I still see the default template
Solution:
Toolset Bootstrap theme has been obsoleted. please check this:
switch to our toolset stater theme, and test again, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#toolset-themes

Check if the problem is fixed,
Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.22 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author

HI,
I tried to create a customized product category archive page in layout.
First I checked "WooCommerce Views plugin default product archive template" from Woocommerce Views options section. After I built and added a wordpress archive view in my layout assigned to Product Categories, but I still see the default template

Dear matteo,

I can see you are using Toolset Bootstrap theme, which has been obsoleted. could you check this:
1) switch to our toolset stater theme, and test again, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#toolset-themes

Check if the problem is fixed,

it seems to work, I steel have a problem but I keep it going on to another thread

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.