Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Process _ Reminder

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by BarryS9673 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

It has been a while since I used this software.

Can you remind me just quickly the process to get something showing on the page.

1. I have created a post type called LISTINGS
2. I have created some POST FIELDS, called it COACH TRIPS and added some fields.
3. Gone to layouts and now this is all new...

Can you explain the process now to get this showing on my page design.?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Barry,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Let me see how best I can assist you with this one 🙂

So there are multiple ways that you can do this.

One way is view content templates and adding the shortcodes to display the content in that and another is by using our Layouts plugin.

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-templates/

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-layouts-as-a-page-builder-content-layouts/

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi,

Thank you, let me look at the inks you have sent and take it from there. I did use Layouts and from there I now have it showing on the page, however the page layout does not match the one i selected in the process, but your links may clear that up for me.

Do you have any videos that show how to use the Layouts, Layout Cell Types etc..?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

The only video on Layouts I could find is this one here.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

OK, so Layouts is more for laying your page out rather than placing the content within a page design.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Yes that is correct.

Thanks a lot Shane, have a great weekend

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.