Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problems with the new User-registration forms

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by razvanP 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

hello,
I'm trying to create a registration form for new users in expert mode but I can not find the Auto-Generate User Form button, also if I switch from simple to advanced mode and then go back to simple the form is lost and I have to start again from head.
Also if I only work in expert mode and enable notifications on "Send notification to an email specified in an email field included in the form:" I can not choose email field.
In the previous version it worked. Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

We are currently aware of this issue and have made a report about it so our development team can have a look.

Once there is an update on this I will let you know .

Thanks,
Shane

Good morning Shane,
do you have news for me?
a.

Hi, Shane is out today and will return tomorrow to continue assisting you.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Andrea,

I can see on our site that the issue has been fixed 2.3.2 version of Toolset Forms.

So you can expect the fix in an update.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
when will the Toolset Form 2.3.2 version be released?

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Hi Andrea,

We actually have an early 2.3.2 alpha version that you can use where this functionality is fixed. This has been tested by our development team but has not gone through our QA process.

I advise extreme caution when installing the plugin as there might be unforeseen issues.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Is it possible to get the latest version of the plugin?
I have the same issue https://toolset.com/forums/topic/my-checkbox-fields-are-not-displaying-properly/

Thanks!
Razvan

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.