Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problems with contents templates using BeaverBuider

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Guillaume 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Capture d’écran 2016-10-12 à 10.06.46.png

Hello,
I have display problems with BeaverBuilder and theme Toolset Starter Child.
The page builder works well with individual pages, but not with content models. If I disables Layout, it works again.
It worked on the same instalation of wordpress using Genesis and Layout but it does work anymore since I use Starter Theme Toolset.
When do I start the page builder conenu from a template, the BeaverBuilder interface appears, but the central area remains white and dragged items do not appear.
What to do ?
Thank you.
Guillaume

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Guillaume

The Toolset Beaver Builder integration is a work in progress, and at the moment the integration is with Views (incomplete) but not with Layouts, which will be added in a future release.

You may find that some aspects work but it is likely to be inconsistent and you cannot depend upon it.

If you keep an eye on our blog you will see news of when the Beaver Builder integration with Layouts has been added.

Hi,
i understand that BB integration is a work in progress, but i need to know if the problem i meet is a bug with my wordpress installation or a known bug.
The Page Builder work like a charm with content layout and Twenty Sixteen or Genesis thème, but stay empty with Toolset Starter theme...and if i stop Layout running, it's ok.
On the other hand, Page Builder work with Pages content and Toolset Starter Theme.
Thanks.
Guillaume

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Guillaume

I tested what you described—trying to edit Content Templates with Beaver Builder page builder when using Layouts—and can confirm it doesn't work while using the Toolset Starter Theme.

But I can't describe it as a bug because Beaver Builder & Layouts is simply not supported yet. To the extent that it does work it is accidental rather than by design. For the time being, Beaver Builder support is limited to Views, and even that is not yet complete.

Ok, thanks.
i hope the next release arrive soon.

Regards
Guillaume

Hi,
no news about Layout 1.9 release ?
or about alpha or beta version ?
thanks
Guillaume

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.