Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problems creating search filters and displaying them in list and or map.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Author

Can we set another meeting? I have sent multiple email and message but I never received any updates back ... can we set one today?

Thank you

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Frederic

I think you should have received another invite for today, and I'll see you then.

If not let me know and I will follow up.

Hi Nigel,

Following our meeting, I decided to create a view, instead of using the WP Archive feature, since it gave me more control on the page layout/theme.

hidden link

The problem is that I don't have any output ...

In the admin : hidden link
it's the view with ID 6871

For the layout of the view output, I used the loop wizard and bootstrap 4 column layout.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Frederic

Just a note that, serendipitously, my colleague Agnes just wrote about what you were looking to do here: https://toolset.com/2016/12/filter-custom-post-types-taxonomy-custom-fields/

I visited your site and saw the issue. I think you stumbled a quirky problem which arose from using '&' in the content template title which I have edited and replaced with 'and' which seemed to fix the issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.