Skip Navigation

[Closed] Problem with woocommerce view

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
capture.jpg

Hi,
I am having an issue on this page hidden link after updating the woocommerce view plugin, now woocommerce blocks.
I should have a drop-down list that displays the different options (S M L XL XXL) but now that redirects me to another page.
I was using this shortcode [wpv-woo-buy-or-select show_variation_options="yes" add_to_cart_text="Add to cart"] in my view but it no longer works for products with variants.
Thanks a lot.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share access details so I can review what went wrong with your setup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Minesh is on vacation this week. If you don't mind, I'll continue with you on this thread.

As you can see in our documentation, the wpv-woo-buy-or-select shortcode will take the users to the product detail page, where they can select a Variant and add it to the cart.
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-buy-or-select

I will agree, that when clicking the variable product add-to-cart button(Choix des options), the target page(product page) is empty and does not display any information about the product. Albums singe pages on the other hand do display information about the album.

I also notice that you are using a view inside of the loop for the products archive template, I suspect that you have done so to display albums too, right? But this can be another matter to discuss. Let's focus on your original question, so I would like to ask:
- What were you having before the last update?
- Do you have a site backup that we can check and see how was the website before the update?
- Do you intend to have single product pages similar to album pages(exp: hidden link)

Please note that I have installed the "Show Current Template" plugin to check what template files are being used, but it seems that the theme or another plugin have deactivated the WordPress admin topbar. The plugin is currently deactivated.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with woocommerce view’ is closed to new replies.