Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Views 2.2.2

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nelsonT-2 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

I already had an issue with Ultimatum theme, and now this one might be similar...

Have you removed a code that enabled compatibility with the latest versions (Types 2.2.4 and Views 2.2.2), because I have installed it on another theme (ProStyler) and it creates some bugs:
- Views can't add new "Views" (when clicking the button, nothing happens, i.e. it does't load the window to make a selection);
- If I edit a View I already had, when inserting a field with the wizard, clicking on a field to bring a drop-down opens the drop-down BEHIND the dialog box (therefore really hard to select something).

Previous versions (Types2.2.3 and Views 2.2.1) don't have any problem. Will test it with Ultimatum too later...

Unfortunately, for now this is a local site, so I can't really let you in it...

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I should work fine we do not remove any code.

1)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

2)
Could you please check if you find any Javascript error on your browser console?

3)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Hi,

I don't know what's going on this morning, but I redid the update (had installed the older version) and enabled the debug mode and suddenly everything was working fine...

Disabled the debug mode in case it had anything to do with it... and it's still working...??? Don't know why it wasn't yesterday (all I know is that deactivating the theme was alright, but with my theme activated it was creating the above errors...)

Thank you for your time and I'll tell you if the problem comes back again...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.