Skip Navigation

[Resolved] problem with Toolset plugin after update wordpress 4.5 and toolset 2.0

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author
Capture-toolset plugin-problem.JPG
Capture-editor-problem.JPG

I am trying to: configure access

I visited this URL:hidden link

I expected to see: edit level access to my users

Instead, I got: 404 error

Dear luz,

This abnorml, which I can not duplicate, see below test site:

hidden link
user/pass: xgren/111111

As you can see the URL is with URL parameter "/wp-admin/admin.php?page=types_access"
But the URL you mentioned above is /wp-admin/types_access

please try these:
1) Update all toolset plugins to the latest version and test again, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) Deactivate other plugins and switch to word press default theme, and test again

3) enable PHP debug mode, copy/paste the debug logs here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/
PHP Debugging

In case you think that Types or Views are doing something wrong (what we call a bug), you should enable PHP error logging. Again, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

This will produce a file called ‘error_log.txt’ in your WordPress root directory. Make sure that the web server can create and write this file. If it cannot, use an FTP program to create the file and make it writable to Apache (normally, user www-data).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.