Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with the same address in cluster

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
When you try to display multiple markers on same address using maps cluster its not working

Solution:
This issue will be fixed with next Toolset Maps release 1.4.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by toolset-dave 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi, I have the same problem as I found in this thread: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cluster-doesnt-open-to-individual-markers-when-markers-have-the-same-address/

The latest post from May 2017 was "It will be included in Toolset maps within a month from now.", but since January 2017 Toolset Maps did not change https://toolset.com/download/toolset-maps/#changelog

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - As you already know that we already have filed feature request to add this feature to Toolset Maps and as I can see with our internal ticket status this feature is set to be published with Toolset Maps version 1.4. Please be patient for a little more and keep checking out blog for latest updates.

You may see this feature will be implemented as soon as possible. Maybe within couple of months. But please note that there is no ETA on it as it completely depends upon predefined priorities of our developers. However I will add your voice to our internal ticket.

Ok, thanks for the information.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.