Skip Navigation

[Resolved] problem with filter and count items

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - finally, again, I do not find any issue with the view:

As you can see, I've duplicate the view here and made the changes to loop editor section to display only post title with link:
=> hidden link

<wpv-loop>
      <li> [wpv-post-link] </li>
</wpv-loop>

I've added the view to this test page and set the view to filter the results with ajax:
=> hidden link

I see its returning the correct results as well as it displays the correct number of items. (if you count)

Hey minesh,

its magic. - i would to change it, like you said some times before, - i would to install the Testimonials - Three Cell SliderTESTIMONIALS SLIDER over Modul Manager Library but i get an error when i install it. The Posttype "Testimonials" will be created. But the assistant stops with error. I get a mail from my Installation - you see it below. thx - alex

Hallo!

Seit WordPress 5.2 gibt es eine eingebaute Funktion, die erkennt, wenn ein Plugin oder ein Theme einen fatalen Fehler auf deiner Website verursacht, und dich deswegen mit dieser automatisierten E-Mail benachrichtigt.

In diesem Fall hat WordPress einen Fehler in einem deiner Plugins, Toolset Module Manager, abgefangen.

Besuche zunächst deine Website (hidden link) und überprüfe sie auf sichtbare Probleme. Besuche als nächstes die Seite, auf der der Fehler aufgetreten ist (hidden link) und prüfe, ob es sichtbare Probleme gibt.

Bitte kontaktiere dein Hosting-Unternehmen, um Unterstützung bei der weiteren Untersuchung dieses Problems zu erhalten.

Wenn deine Website fehlerhaft zu sein scheint und du nicht mehr wie gewohnt auf dein Dashboard zugreifen kannst, hat WordPress jetzt einen speziellen „Wiederherstellungsmodus“. Auf diese Weise kannst du dich sicher auf deinem Dashboard anmelden und weitere Untersuchungen durchführen.

hidden link

Um deine Website zu schützen, läuft dieser Link in 1 Tag ab. Aber keine Sorge: Ein neuer Link wird dir per E-Mail zugeschickt, wenn der Fehler nach Ablauf der Frist erneut auftritt.

Fehler-Details
==============
Ein Fehler vom Typ E_ERROR wurde in der Zeile 550 der Datei /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/library/wordpress-importer/modman-wp-importer.php verursacht. Fehlermeldung: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function toolset_import_associations_of_child() in /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/library/wordpress-importer/modman-wp-importer.php:550
Stack trace:
#0 /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/library/wordpress-importer/modman-wp-importer.php(62): Modman_Importer->process_posts(Array)
#1 /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/controllers/wp_import.php(32): Modman_Importer->import('/html/wordpress...')
#2 /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/classes/ModuleManager.php(769): Module_Manager_Wp_Import->import_posts('/html/wordpress...')
#3 /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/views/templates/import.tpl.php(397): ModuleManager::importModuleStepByStep(2, Array)
#4 /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/classes/ModuleManager.php(1303): include('/html/wordpress...')
#5 /html/wordpress-staging/wp-content/plugins/type

Minesh
Supporter

Sorry but before this ticket become a story and your original issue is resolved finally here and in addition to that this is the too old ticket, May I kindly ask you to open a new ticket with your every new problem.

This will help other users searching on the forum as well as help us to write correct ticket resolution summery. Thank you for understanding.

My issue is resolved not now. But the Help was very good and professional! - Thank you!

Hey Minesh,

i found the Problem!!! - When i copied the content of loop item direkt into <wpv-loop></wpv-loop> inner the Loop-Editor all works without problems!

That mean, if i use the Loop-Item Editor, it have an bug or something! - Please do it in your "next things todo" for Toolset.. 😉

Thanks a lot, i found it - i am happy..

See/hear you - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Thanks for sharing the information.

Well - I checked with my local test install and I do not able to reproduce the issue. Looks like this is specific to your install and I'm happy that the solution I shared help you to resolve your issue.

Please feel free to resolve the ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.