Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Divi and Toolset Map

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Guillaume 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hello, I started a new project with divi and encounter a great problem with Divi and Toolset Map.
I create a news CPT « members » with a google map field.
No problem to display the map in a single members entry, but i’am unable to display a map with a lot of members beside a view witch display them.
In the source code, I read « id="js-wpv-addon-maps-render-map-1-1 »  instead of « id="js-wpv-addon-maps-render-map-1 ».
If I switch to an other theme, all is alright…
Thanks for your help

Dear Guillaume,

Since it is a compatibility problem between Divi theme and Toolset plugin, in case there is any compatibility problem, please try this:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to original Divi theme, and test again
2) If the problem still persists, please provide a copy of your website, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Hello,
thanks for the help, but the problem have been resolved with the Toolset Maps 1.4 released.
Nice update.
Guillaume

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.