Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Credit_Save_data

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by vijayB-4 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Quick update to say that plugin updates were finally published today and updating should resolve the problem.

Hi Nigel,
Let me respond to you in a few hours

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I'll be out for the rest of the week, but if you reply and need help, someone will cover me.

Hi,

I am using Oxygenbuilder The new version of Types and Oxygen are incompatible and gives a white screen of death. With types 3.1.2 and latest version of forms I am getting an error saving form (After changing the hook) as mentioned in the thread above

Vijay

New threads created by Waqar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-problem-with-types-and-oxygen-builder/

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Vijay,

Nigel will be away for a few days and I'll be following up on this ticket.

I've split your report about the Oxygen builder's incompatibility into a separate ticket and will be replying to that shortly.
( https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-problem-with-types-and-oxygen-builder/ )

Let's limit this ticket to discuss the original report about the CRED form's hook, to avoid any confusion.

Can you please confirm if the hooked function works as expected if the Oxygen builder plugin is disabled?

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,

I get a Form not saved error. I have rolled back to Types 3.1.2

All my custom code is in a site specific plugin

Vijay

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for waiting and I'm sorry I couldn't follow up on this sooner.

I can understand that you've downgraded to Types 3.1.2, because of the compatibility issue with the Oxygen builder.

I performed few tests and I couldn't reproduce this issue on my test website and for this reason, I'll need to see specifically what custom code are you using on your website for the form hooks.

With your permission, I can download a snapshot of your website, and you can let me know where the custom code for the form hooks is located and which form is showing the "Form not saved" error.

Please let me know if you have any further information.

regards,
Waqar

Hi,
You can take a snapshot of my website.

My custom code is in a site specific plugin called GAF (Glenmark Aquatic Foundation)

Vijay

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.