Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with child cred form knockout.js

This support ticket is created 6 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marijkeM 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
toolset2.PNG
toolset1.PNG

I am trying to add child posts to my post.
With Cred version 1.8.5 it worked like a charm, but with the latest versions not anymore. I tried everything. Disabling all other plugins, theme twentyseventeen, disabling my javascript, but nothing works. I keep the errors with knockout.js you see on toolset1.png.
Any solution?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This issue needs to debug further but first of all, Could you please share problem URL where I can see the issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I checked with the test installation and I see the issue. I can see the JS error you mentioned in the browser's console and I tried to check with minimum installation but still I'm getting that error.

I need your site copy to debug this issue further. Could you please send me copy of your site:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

While thinking about the problem I read on the site that a whole new way of handling many-to-many relations is in beta. How stable is the beta? Would that be a solution for my problem?

Minesh
Supporter

While thinking about the problem I read on the site that a whole new way of handling many-to-many relations is in beta. How stable is the beta? Would that be a solution for my problem?
==> Yes - we are still working on beta but I recommend to use stable plugin always for production. But if you want to play with Beta - you are most welcome and you should create a new copy of your site and where you should install the betas.

You can expect the stable release with new Many-to-Many in mid of April or late in April. I do not have any ETA on it.

Is it possible for you to send me a link to download the duplicator copy so that I can share with our next tier support. You should upload the duplicator copy to some file sharing service like dropbox and send me just link to download it.

Hi Minesh,

I fount the answer myself. <div class="cred-form" "> [cred_form form="Producten bij bedrijf"] </div>
The class 'cred-form' was the trouble-maker. I removed the class and the form works like it should work.

Thanks,

Marijke

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.