Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem "Visibility Hidden" with cached pages

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Guillaume 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Tia.

Author

Hello,

This morning I found a problem on my website. I did not make any changes on the Views parameters but some of my views (the paginated ones) are hidden.

I noticed that these views have inline style:"visibility : hidden"

For exemple on the page : hidden link the view with the ID 81092 is concerned.

I partially solved the problem by disable the option "precharge images before transition" so now the visibility:hidden problem is solved but now the infinite scroll doesn't work anymore.

I've already clean the cache several times.

Do you know why the inline style visibility:hidden appeared ?

Thanks.

Here is the code of my first probleme with visibility hidden :

<div id="wpv-view-layout-81021-TCPID81019" class="js-wpv-view-layout js-wpv-layout-responsive js-wpv-view-layout-81021-TCPID81019 wpv-pagination js-wpv-layout-has-pagination js-wpv-layout-infinite-scrolling wpv-pagination-preload-images js-wpv-layout-preload-images wpv-pagination-preload-pages js-wpv-layout-preload-pages" style="visibility:hidden;" data-viewnumber="81021-TCPID81019" data-pagination="{"id":"81021","base_permalink":"/dressing-femme/?w3tc_note=flush_all&wpv_view_count=81021-TCPID81019&wpv_paged=WPV_PAGE_NUM","query":"normal","type":"ajaxed","effect":"infinite","duration":0,"speed":5,"stop_rollover":"false","cache_pages":"enabled","preload_images":"enabled","preload_pages":"enabled","preload_reach":"1","spinner":"disabled","spinner_image":"","callback_next":"","manage_history":"enabled","has_controls_in_form":"disabled","infinite_tolerance":300,"max_pages":37,"page":1,"loop":{"type":"","name":"","data":[],"id":0}}" data-permalink="/dressing-femme/?w3tc_note=flush_all&wpv_view_count=81021-TCPID81019">

<!-- WPV_Infinite_Scroll --><!-- WPV_Infinite_Scroll_Insert -->

CONTENT

<!-- WPV_Infinite_Scroll -->

</div>

The probleme of the visibility hidden is still there but the other probleme of infinite scroll seems not a problem right now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.