Skip Navigation

[Resolved] problem using USERPRO plugin with toolset

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shirlyk 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

could you pleas hide the answer you gave me? i don't want the URL to be public.
also- this is the link to the view i'm using in which the chat button should be implemented in line 33.
hidden link

please hide this too.

thank you 🙂

and another problem: the code works perfect on twenty sixteen theme and ONLY on regular "post" post type.
when i include in the loop my CPT (med-to-give) - it doesn't apply on it.

Q1) When i copy the code to the Toolset Starter function.php - the code does not work.
You will need to remove remove the old PHP codes which is related with this thread, replace with the PHP codes I mentioned in thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/problem-using-userpro-plugin-with-toolset/page/2/#post-419812

There might be some old PHP function is using same name, this will trigger PHP errors

Q2) when i include in the loop my CPT (med-to-give) - it doesn't apply on it.
Could you point out the problem page URL and view URL? that will do a lots of help for debug, thanks

yes, i would appriciate if you could make my links privet:

the view is here: hidden link
the page is here: hidden link

i accidently marked it as "resolved", but i still need assistance... 🙂

I can not make your post private, but I modified them to hide your domain name, Checking in your website, will feedback if there is any thing found

251.JPG

I just test the problem URL with the credentials you provided in post:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/problem-using-userpro-plugin-with-toolset/#post-419432

I can see the shortcode works fine, see screenshot 251.JPG, I guess you are using same user account as the post author, so it will not display the chat link, if you are going to allow the post author to chat with themselves, you can modify the PHP codes from:

if ( ! $current_user_id || $current_user_id  == $author_id ) return;

To:

if ( ! $current_user_id) return;

Amazing! thank you for everything! this plugin is great and with Toolset- it rocks!
thank you for all the help 🙂
Shirly

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.