Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem after update Views.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: update plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see: info that everything is OK 🙂

Instead, I got:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/platne/serwer24296/public_html/motomed/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/third-party/wpv-compatibility-cred.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56-fpm/lib/php') in /home/platne/serwer24296/public_html/motomed/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/wp-views.php on line 283

When I back to Admin Panel everything seems to be OK.
But I'm don't sure, so please check it, too.

Hi,

I have checked the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link

But there isn't similar problem as you mentioned above, is this problem resolved?

And it might be a cache problem of your website, if the problem still persists, please try to reinstall the Toolset plugins manually, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Hi,
Please, excuse me for delay. I had too much work 🙁

I reinstalled Toolset plugin manually but it didn't help.
Now on the bottom of my admin panel I have this:

Warning: fopen(/home/platne/serwer24296/public_html/motomed/wp-content/plugins/connects-zapier/connects-zapier.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/platne/serwer24296/public_html/motomed/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4848

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/platne/serwer24296/public_html/motomed/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4851

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/platne/serwer24296/public_html/motomed/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4854

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Luo is on vacation. This is Minesh here and I'll take care of this ticket. Hope this is OK.

Well - the errors/notices you mentioned in your last reply does not show that those belong to the Toolset plugins.

We need to go step by step:
- What if you disable ALL Toolset plugins? Do you see same errors?

In order to minimize the cause of the issue:
- Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.