Skip Navigation

[Closed] Price shortcode not working with product bundle

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi guys,

I'm using Views to customize my woocommerce ecommerce site.
I setup a content template for products.

Everything is ok but the "buy now" button.
On standard product it's ok but when the product is a "product bundle" ( hidden link ) the shortcode seems not work at all.

Please help me.
Best regards

Carlo

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Chinese (Simplified) (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Hi Carlo,

Since it is a compatibility problem, could you post a downloadable URL for product-bundles, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem.
I need debug it in my localhost. thanks

Since it's a premium plugin I can send it to you but I prefer to not post it in a public reply.
Can you please give me an email?

Thanks

It's just a matter of create a custom template for products and use the "add to cart" shortcode.
Once the template is applied if the product is a simple product the add to cart button appears. If the product is a bundle product the shortcode won't work.

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Chinese (Simplified) (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Please try send the it to my email: luo.y@onthegosystems.com
And describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, then reply this thread. thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Price shortcode not working with product bundle’ is closed to new replies.