Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Maps is not showing markers

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
My Toolset Maps is not showing the Markers.

Solution:
You will need a Google Maps API as elaborated in the below DOC.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/ > Creating a Google Maps API Key

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jamesH-10 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: use Toolset Maps for a business location.

I expected to see: The drop down with address suggestions.

However, since adding the Google API key

Instead, I got: no drop downs for suggestions. The map doesn't work straight away either. I had to edit the post and then I could see the location in the map.

Try to delete your Google API and set it up again with this instructions:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/ > Creating a Google Maps API Key

That should solve the problem.

Please let me know if not.
The issue is, Google changed it's "rules" very recently and as usual did not communicate this widely to the public.
We have "fixed" this only last week by updating the requirements in our DOC, and it could be that there are glitches, which we would be happy to solve.

Hi Beda,

Thanks for your help. I didn't have the Google Places API Web Service option enabled. Worked straight away after that one.

Cheers mate,
Chris

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.